MediaElement.js Playlist Plugin for the Video and Audio Tag
This MediaElement.js plugin provides playlist support for Video and Audio players.
It was forked from duozersk/mep-feature-playlist, which is a fork of JeyKeu/mep-feature-playlist.
How it works
- Add a CSS class "mep-playlist" to your <video> or <audio> tag
- Add an attribute "data-showplaylist" with value "true" to show playlist on start
- Add features "playlistfeature" (loads library) and "playlist" (shows control icon)
- Add several <source>s to your <video> or <audio> tags (only playable types will be playlisted)
- Regular playlist or slider display
- Playlists are customizable via CSS/Sass
- Grunt, Sass, JSHinted source
Build it yourself and contribute
- make sure you "npm install" before you run "grunt", sass is required too ("$ gem install sass")
- "$ grunt build:dev" stores a debuggable demo in _dev/
- "$ grunt build" stores a minified demo in _build/
- have a look at the demo.html files in either folder
- run "$ grunt watch" or just "$ grunt" to work efficiently
Video playlist with default display
Video playlist with slider
Regular videos use the same visuals as playlists. Customizable via CSS.
Video by Justin Cone under
Audio playlist with slider
Music from sampleswap.org under various CC licenses